Rock and Roll with Ember.js updated to use Ember & Co 2.3
21 January 2016
I have just released a new update to the Rock and Roll Ember.js book, which brings it up to Ember 2.3.0, ED 2.3.2 and Ember CLI 2.3.0-beta.1.
Other improvements made in this release are:
- Update the PageFront section as it has now become even simpler to deploy apps to PageFront
- Reset the song creation process when switching bands
- Use ember-bootstrap and remove the section on manually adding assets to the build
- Use consistent quoting in snippets and include
import Ember from 'ember'wherever needed.
- Remove a few paragraphs that talk about how things were in the past (like