Thank you for attending my talk at AgentConf 2017!
Slides from my talk can be found here.
Below you'll find some resources related to my talk and Ember.js in general.
It should serve as a springboard to learn more about Ember.js and start your journey towards becoming proficient.
The easiest way is to sign up for my 7-day email course during which I'll send you a daily email that points you to great Ember.js resources or explains some of the tenets of the framework. On top of that, you'll get Ember articles, cheatsheets, videos, articles and product discounts that are exclusive to subscribers of my list.
To sign up, just fill in your email address in the form below.
Exclusive conference offer
If you want to master Ember.js quicker, by building a real application step-by-step while learning about the fundamental concepts and building blocks, my book, Rock and Roll with Ember does exactly that. To thank you for attending the talk, use coupon code agentconf17 to get 25% off at checkout.
You can also start exploring these resources on your own:
- The official Ember.js guides- Versioned and updated for the latest release
- Discuss Ember - The main forum to discuss Ember-related questions
- The Ember Community Slack
- The Ember RFC repository - To see (and affect!) what's coming to and what's going out to the framework.
- Edward Faulkner's blog - The greatest Ember.js philosophy blog out there
- Ember Weekly - a weekly collection of Ember.js articles, videos and news - so that you don't have to do the curation yourself.
- Rock and Roll with Ember.js - My evergreen book that teaches you the ins and outs of the framework through building a real application, step by step.
Articles mentioned in my talk:
- Why we love Ember at British Gas
- Ember 2.10 and Glimmer 2 performance improvements
- Choosing Ember over React in 2016
- Lake Wobegon Web Development
- Strong Conventions Make Hiring Easier
- Frameworks are where we iterate on tomorrow's universal abstractions
- On Interface Complexity vs Implementation Complexity
- Safety of the herd
- Ember at Intercom - Gavin Joyce's presentation at EmberCamp 2015. Great insights on how the choice to use Ember.js paid huge dividends along the way.
You can also follow me on Twitter, I'm rather low-volume:Follow me